Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Retire Ronald Call-In Day

Corporate Accountability International has a campaign called Retire Ronald. There website, www.retireronald.com explains that in some countries it is illegal to advertise to children.
I don't know how affective it will be but they haved been organizing call in days where volunteers table in cities with numbers and scripts to call McDonalds corporate centers and asking to retire Ronald.
I've agreed with CAI to do this within th next couple of weeks, probably on Monday the 19th or later that week in July. Please come out and table with me, maybe at Union Square (Green Market**) and get people to do this fun thing, abolish Ronald McDonald from the Earth!
Please contact me at CelestialGroove@Optonline.net or 516-458-6966 Shannon Ayala on face book if you'd like to hang out with me and do the call-in day. I only need one or two people so if a different day that week is better for you please contact me and we'll arrange it!

No comments:

Post a Comment